Château de Chantilly, France. This medieval castle was built in 1528 next to the "Little Castle" by Jean Bullant. 17th-19th century, it belonged to the House of Conde. During the Revolution, it was gutted and demolished to recover building materials except the "Little Castle" and the Great Stables. In the 19th century, Henri d'Orleans Duke of Aumale inherited it and rebuilt it.