Alexandrovka village in Northern Potsdam, Germany - Small Russian colony of 13 houses erected under Kaiser Friedrich Wilhelm III in 1826/27 to house the Russian singers of the First Prussian Regiment of the Guards. UNESCO World Heritage since 1999.
The Heilbronner Portal in Friedenskirche (Church of Peace, Potsdam, Germany) leads from the cloister area to the Maryl Garden. It is a replica of a Romanesque portal at the Heilsbronn monastery in Franconia. The church is part of the palace grounds of Sanssouci Park under the patronnage of King Frederick William IV.