4. Technology begins at birth - use and consumption of electronic communications technology starts at a very early age in the modern western world. Children are growing up with products that use Broadcom and are always looking for the next invention.
6. Young adults love their communication technology. Some would argue that they can't live without it. Smartphones are slowly replacing the common PC. Broadcom tech is inside most modern day cell phones.
4. --- 77% of Broadcom employees are engineers – and they have been keeping the patent office busy. A look at Broadcom's patent portfolio. Broadcom develops the technology that allows people to communicate (especially on the internet).
19. Broadcom sponsors science and technology education and competitions for youths. Broadcom Masters competition winner pictured as part of the Scholars Share Science Projects at the White House program.
18. Companies needs to generate bigger ideas. Needs forward thinking company like Broadcom. To follow is a series of Broadcom technologies that will be used by most of us in the near and distant future.
26. Pictured is Broadcom CEO- Scott McGregor. He has publicly announced that wearable technology if a primary focus for future Broadcom technology.