Explora Pesquisa Google, Castelo Fundos e outros!

Explorar tópicos relacionados

Château de Noisy - Escadaria

Château de Noisy - Escadaria

Chateau-de-Noisy010-1920x1277.jpg (JPEG-Grafik, 1920 × 1277 Pixel) - Skaliert (82%)

Chateau-de-Noisy010-1920x1277.jpg (JPEG-Grafik, 1920 × 1277 Pixel) - Skaliert (82%)

CHÂTEAU MIRANDA - CASTELO BELGA ABANDONADO | QUERO MEDO

CHÂTEAU MIRANDA - CASTELO BELGA ABANDONADO | QUERO MEDO

Château de Noisy (Belgium) — David Baker Photography

Château de Noisy (Belgium) — David Baker Photography

CHÂTEAU MIRANDA - CASTELO BELGA ABANDONADO | QUERO MEDO

CHÂTEAU MIRANDA - CASTELO BELGA ABANDONADO | QUERO MEDO

Baby’s room in an abandoned Chateau in Belgium

Baby’s room in an abandoned Chateau in Belgium

CHÂTEAU MIRANDA - CASTELO BELGA ABANDONADO | QUERO MEDO

CHÂTEAU MIRANDA - CASTELO BELGA ABANDONADO | QUERO MEDO

Château de Noisy (Miranda) Located in Celles, Houyet Belgium BE During the French Revolution, the family of the Count of Liedekerke-Beaufort left the feudal castle Château de Vêves and lived at a nearby farm. In 1958, it was used by the SNCB (a Belgian national rail company) as a home for the railwaymen's children and became Château de Noisy. It was abandoned in 1991 and has been falling into ruins. The building has 550 windows and a clocktower that is 183 feet (56 meters) tall.

Château de Noisy (Miranda) Located in Celles, Houyet Belgium BE During the French Revolution, the family of the Count of Liedekerke-Beaufort left the feudal castle Château de Vêves and lived at a nearby farm. In 1958, it was used by the SNCB (a Belgian national rail company) as a home for the railwaymen's children and became Château de Noisy. It was abandoned in 1991 and has been falling into ruins. The building has 550 windows and a clocktower that is 183 feet (56 meters) tall.

CHÂTEAU MIRANDA - CASTELO BELGA ABANDONADO | QUERO MEDO

CHÂTEAU MIRANDA - CASTELO BELGA ABANDONADO | QUERO MEDO

Château de Noisy (Miranda) Located in Celles, Houyet Belgium BE During the French Revolution, the family of the Count of Liedekerke-Beaufort left the feudal castle Château de Vêves and lived at a nearby farm. In 1958, it was used by the SNCB (a Belgian national rail company) as a home for the railwaymen's children and became Château de Noisy. It was abandoned in 1991 and has been falling into ruins. The building has 550 windows and a clocktower that is 183 feet (56 meters) tall.

Château de Noisy (Miranda) Located in Celles, Houyet Belgium BE During the French Revolution, the family of the Count of Liedekerke-Beaufort left the feudal castle Château de Vêves and lived at a nearby farm. In 1958, it was used by the SNCB (a Belgian national rail company) as a home for the railwaymen's children and became Château de Noisy. It was abandoned in 1991 and has been falling into ruins. The building has 550 windows and a clocktower that is 183 feet (56 meters) tall.

Pinterest • O catálogo mundial de ideias
Search