Explora Nossa Volta, Os Peixes e outros!

Explorar tópicos relacionados

neste deck podemos observar os peixes que nadam a nossa volta. Ao fundo vemos um dos botes que circulam pelo aquário

neste deck podemos observar os peixes que nadam a nossa volta. Ao fundo vemos um dos botes que circulam pelo aquário

The 1 Muscle That FIXES Ugly Forward Head Posture, Trouble Sleeping, Text Neck & Back Pain http://shophello.net/product/muscle-that-fixes-ugly-forward-head-posture/ . . #healthcare #healthfitness #wellness #Back_Pain  #Manual_therapy, #massage #sudhi_homeo_care dubai #botox #neurology spine  #doha #saudiarabia #qatar #katara#

The 1 Muscle That FIXES Ugly Forward Head Posture, Trouble Sleeping, Text Neck & Back Pain http://shophello.net/product/muscle-that-fixes-ugly-forward-head-posture/ . . #healthcare #healthfitness #wellness #Back_Pain #Manual_therapy, #massage #sudhi_homeo_care dubai #botox #neurology spine #doha #saudiarabia #qatar #katara#

#TakeSelfieAndWinContest 👍📸📲 We Are Coming Back! Are You Excited?  #dubai #alain #abudhabi #fujairah #sharjah #rasalkhaimah #ajman

#TakeSelfieAndWinContest 👍📸📲 We Are Coming Back! Are You Excited? #dubai #alain #abudhabi #fujairah #sharjah #rasalkhaimah #ajman

Free delivery | 100% Same Item | Made in Vietnam Green Open Back AED145.00   #dresses #Dubai #UAE #dubaifashionblogger #todayiwore #fashion #lookoftheday #lookbook #mydubai #outfit

Free delivery | 100% Same Item | Made in Vietnam Green Open Back AED145.00 #dresses #Dubai #UAE #dubaifashionblogger #todayiwore #fashion #lookoftheday #lookbook #mydubai #outfit

Alimida Dubai Arabic Mermaid Evening Dresses Long Back Lace Up Appliques Formal Evening Gowns robe de soiree longue Custom Made

Alimida Dubai Arabic Mermaid Evening Dresses Long Back Lace Up Appliques Formal Evening Gowns robe de soiree longue Custom Made

FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is the latest technique used reviving back thick, lustrous hair. Click to learn more about the technique. http://www.hairtransplantclinicindubai.com/fue-hair-transplant/

FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is the latest technique used reviving back thick, lustrous hair. Click to learn more about the technique. http://www.hairtransplantclinicindubai.com/fue-hair-transplant/

FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is the latest technique used reviving back thick, lustrous hair. Click to learn more about the technique. http://www.hairtransplantclinicindubai.com/fue-hair-transplant/

FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is the latest technique used reviving back thick, lustrous hair. Click to learn more about the technique. http://www.hairtransplantclinicindubai.com/fue-hair-transplant/

I flew in a helicopter!! Come see what I was up to on my last day in Dubai and hear my final thoughts about the city. Did I like it? Would I go back? :) #dubai #helicopter #fly #heli #helicopterflight #travel #vlog #travelvlog #holiday

I flew in a helicopter!! Come see what I was up to on my last day in Dubai and hear my final thoughts about the city. Did I like it? Would I go back? :) #dubai #helicopter #fly #heli #helicopterflight #travel #vlog #travelvlog #holiday

Dubai desalination plant. Only about 9 percent of the total original intake ­becomes potable water (or goes to generate electricity). The rest—now with a higher salinity—gets pumped back into the Persian Gulf.

Dubai desalination plant. Only about 9 percent of the total original intake ­becomes potable water (or goes to generate electricity). The rest—now with a higher salinity—gets pumped back into the Persian Gulf.

Dubai’s population boom long ago outgrew its groundwater supply. Today, it provides only 0.5 percent of the city’s demand. To meet the other 99.5 percent the Jebel Ali plant imbibes 2.8 billion gallons from the Persian Gulf every day, turning it into drinking water. In the first step, the sea passes through filtration baskets, which isolate large materials ­including trash, seaweed, and occasionally marine life. The very salty wastewater produced gets pumped back into the Gulf.

Dubai’s population boom long ago outgrew its groundwater supply. Today, it provides only 0.5 percent of the city’s demand. To meet the other 99.5 percent the Jebel Ali plant imbibes 2.8 billion gallons from the Persian Gulf every day, turning it into drinking water. In the first step, the sea passes through filtration baskets, which isolate large materials ­including trash, seaweed, and occasionally marine life. The very salty wastewater produced gets pumped back into the Gulf.

Pinterest • O catálogo mundial de ideias
Search